Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on email Share on twitter Naturally, curly hair demands attention, care, and great styling! A
Your hair straightener is a magic wand for a range of hair problems. It fixes a bad hair day, frizzy and disobedient hair, and more! But, the key lies in investing in a quality and durable hair straightener. If you haven’t found your holy grail of a hair straightener, we suggest you go to iKonicstyle.com for the latest deals and hair-friendly tools. After all, if you want hair beyond flawless, you need a hair tool that will bring you results, not promises.
Speaking of hairstyles, do you know that your hair straightener can do great things beyond the scope of your imagination? Yes! You can go from sleek and straight to wavy and carefree in a matter of minutes. If you want to learn more and style your way to fashion dominance, read more, and discover the art of using hair straighteners.
Hair Straighteners as Frizz-Free Solutions
Are you tired of dealing with frizz and bad hair days? Luckily for you, there is a solution. Despite the amount of damage or malnutrition, you don’t have to suffer the temptation of keeping your hair in a ponytail to hide the damage.
You can let your hair flow with undeniable sleek and beauty with the right hair straightener. For on-the-go styling and quick touch-ups, you can rely on iKonicstyle.com’s Petite Pure Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron!
Because it uses the wonders of tourmaline, your hair’s natural moisture, and nutrients without damaging your hair because of excess heat, plus, its petite structure allows it to be a portable solution! You will never leave the house again without this beauty.
There’s a significant difference when you walk around with frizzy hair and a hair full of life and sleekness. Your trusty hair straightener will give you the sleekness you deserve!
Styling With Your Hair Straightener: Here’s Our Top Picks and How to Do It
Aside from solving frizz and damage issues, your hair straightener can do so much more. Are you excited to come into the office with a different hairstyle each day? You don’t have to be stuck with an “always straight” hairstyle every day. Here are our top picks that you can try when you need to switch it up!
1. The Super Mega Duper Ultra Awesome Straight and Shiny
Who says you can’t elevate straight hair game? You can! And we’re here to help you. After all, the impact and appeal of shiny, super straight, and sleek hair are sexy beyond compare! Here’s how to get the look.
- Nourish your hair in the shower. Shampoo and condition your hair. While conditioning, use a paddle brush to comb through it. Rinse your hair gently and when drying, pat your hair downwards gently with a towel.
- If you are a fan of blow-drying your hair, this time, don’t. Better let your hair dry naturally.
- When flat ironing, be wary of your temperatures. Coarse hair needs at least 350 to 400 degrees. Fine hair and color-treated hair must be ironed within 300 to 350 degrees. This is why you need to choose flat irons that use tourmaline plates because it heats evenly.
- If you’re a fan of finishing products, be careful with your selection. Use only what your hair is used to. With the right products, you’ll reduce frizz and add shine to your straight hair.
2. Sophisticated Short and Straight Hair with Bangs
Do you have short hair and bangs to pair? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Although it is simpler to manage, it can be a challenge to style. But, don’t fret, we’re here to help you.
- First, nourish your hair with trusty shampoo and conditioner.
- Then, dry your hair naturally, or use a heat-protecting mist if you’re going to blow-dry it.
- When dealing with short hair, make sure to section it and straighten it carefully—transition from your hair to your bangs. For a tighter sleek on your ends, let the hair straightener stay a few seconds longer for a finished and emphasized look.
- If you’re going to use a sealing product, make sure to use it in moderation and spray at a healthy distance.
Styling short hair has never been more comfortable with the Persona Hair Straightener! It transforms frizzy and brittle hair into shiny and healthy hair with shine and volume. Perfect for women with rocking short hair.
3. Edgy Short Hair With Curled Ends
Who says that short hair has to stick only with straight and sleek styles? With your hair straightener, you can turn your one-style short hair into an eye-catching and sexy style. Here’s how you can transform your short hair into something magical!
- The key to sleek and edgy hair lies in nourishment. Shampoo your hair and condition it with your trusty hair products.
- When conditioning, use a brush to comb the product through. Rinse hair products gently. Avoid rubbing your hair altogether.
- If possible, let your hair dry naturally. If you can’t avoid using hair blowers, make sure to use a heat protecting mist to protect your hair from damage.
- Once dry, section your hair and work these sections one by one. Once you reach the ends, curl the hair straightener inwards and hold it for about three to five seconds.
- After finishing all sections, you can apply styling and shine products to hold the style for a more extended period.
4. The Sexy and Long Straight Hair With Iconic Bangs
Another jaw-dropping hairstyle that you can create with a hair straightener is the iconic and sultry long straight hair with face-defining bangs. If you want to embody this overwhelming sexiness, be prepared to do the work! Here’s how.
- It all starts with an extraordinary nourishing session. Shampoo your hair of dirt and grease. Then condition it with your trusty hair products.
- When conditioning, it is best to comb through the product with a wide-toothed brush.
- Dry your hair with a simple downward pat with a towel. Or, if you’re in a rush, you can use a blow dryer. However, use a heat-protecting mist to avoid further hair damage.
- Section your hair and use a hair straightener to work through these sections.
- Apply sealing and styling products on your hair after straightening it.
- For your bangs, be careful of overheating them as it can be damaged.
A sleek finish for long and straight hair wouldn’t be possible without a durable and high-quality hair straightener. You can use the Supernova Hair Straightener that can handle the length and the thickness of your hair without the risk of damaging it.
5. The Carefree Yet Sophisticated Long and Curly Hair With Bangs
Wouldn’t it be crazy to have your hair curled with a hair straightener instead of a curling iron? Who would’ve thought it was possible? The good thing is, you don’t have to buy two hair products anymore because your trusty hair straightener can do all the tricks for a carefree curl any time of the day.
- Make sure to shampoo and condition your hair thoroughly. But, be careful in using too much conditioner. Since you’re about to curl your hair, conditioning will let your hair lose the natural grip you need.
- After doing these two steps, make sure to dry your hair up to the scalp. Then, apply a coat of heat-protecting mist. Safety first! This will prevent damage and overheating.
- Using a hair straightener, curl the hair or section closest to your nape. Curl from the ends of your inwards to the base of your hair.
- After finishing all of your hair, you can use a hair spray to set the style.
Whether it’s curly, straight, or wavy, your hair needs the best treatment, tools, and accessories to let your crowning glory shine! There are moments when
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on email Share on twitter iKonic Precision Styling Tools were showcased at Young & Able’s
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on email Share on twitter Our innovative technology makes our flat irons and curling wands
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on email Share on twitter Most top ceramic hair straighteners on the market are supposed
Share on facebook Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on email Share on twitter Read all about the latest hair care product craze and